People seek help for different reasons and at different times in their lives. People seek counselling to assist them in growing stronger in various areas of their lives, in negotiating the many normal transitions of life, or when responding to unanticipated crisis experiences. Areas of concern Andrea has discussed with people have included: anxiety, depression, self-esteem, relationships, marital or pre-marital issues, family or parenting issues, blended families, eating disorders, dealing with illness, spirituality, loss or grief, conflict resolution, sexuality issues, addictions, mid-life crisis, stress, eating disorders, and many more. No issue is too small or too big to discuss!
1. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
2. EMDR; Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing, for counselling around trauma issues.
3. TAIS; The Attentional Style Inventory, for career and job counselling.
4. Prepare and Enrich for Premarital Counselling as well as “Marriage Check-Ups.”
5. The Birkman Method®, for vocational and career planning as well as team building.
How to Contact
To make an appointment, inquire about the fee structure or other information, please email Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also leave a message in Andrea’s confidential voicemail at 519.836.8344 ext 224.
To make an appointment with Ethena Williams, please call 416-735-6182 or email email@example.com.