Tools & Resources
Five Star Relationships counsellors are trained to use the following proven tools:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: Be intentional about how you think and feel about things and how that impacts choices in your life.
- The Birkman Method® helps people understand their needs and usual behaviour in workplace settings.
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing assists in counselling around trauma issues.
- Prepare and Enrich: Get your marriage started right with premarital counselling. Also helpful for “Marriage Check-Ups.”
- Narrative Therapy: The stories of our lives can lead to recognizing our strengths, skills and abilities.
- Solution Focused Therapy: leads people to new solutions for the challenging situations in their lives.
Connected to Community Living Guelph Wellington?
We offer Drop-In Counselling sessions for employees and people supported with CLGW.
To request a Drop-In Counselling sessions, please complete and submit he CLGW Drop-in Counselling Agreement.
Once submitted, a therapist/coach will review your form and be in touch to set-up your session.